I uploaded a video, what happens now?
Your video will be sent to our Licensing team. Our team will determine the fitness of your video to be licensed to a third party entity. Once approved your video will be live for viewing and licensing.
Why was my video not approved?
There are a number of criteria that must be met before a video can be approved:
– You must be at least 18 years old and the rightful rights-holder of the video
– It cannot contain any copyrighted material (this includes music, video, images, or any other copyrighted material)
– It must not depict criminally violent or harmful behavior
– It cannot show the likeness of individuals that have not consented to being filmed
(2) Quality Control
Content must meet one of more of the following:
– Contain a defining action or event (something noteworthy must happen)
– Originality: must be extraordinary or unusual
– Acceptable video quality; HD is always preferred but is not required
– Appropriateness: nothing pornographic, extremely offensive, or profane
How long does approval take?
Your submission will be processed within 48 business hours. In rare cases it will take longer due to an extremely high volume of video submissions.
Why does yourDailyfunvideo need to approve every single video?
It’s simple; we only want quality videos on the site. Media companies and other entities that license videos look to yourDailyfunvideo as a resource for high-quality content that can be licensed quickly; for that reason, yourDailyfunvideo’s content needs to be kept to high quality standards.
How do I earn licensing revenue?
Representatives of media companies, ad agencies, and other entities (whom we call Insiders) browse yourDailyfunvideo.com for video clips that will fit the needs of their current projects. If an insider decides he/she wants to license your video, we’ll negotiate a deal for it, and you get paid.
How much money can I expect to make if my clip is licensed?
You will receive 50% of the licensing revenue for your video. Our team of licensing professionals will negotiate the best deal for you based on current market trends and years of industry experience. Oftentimes, revenue depends on the demand for your video (i.e. how good your video is).
Is there anything I can do to increase the chances that my video is licensed?
Yes! Create a descriptive and engaging title for your video, write a 3-4 sentence description of the video that covers the who, what, where, when, and how of the video, and add relevant tags. All of these things will help sell your video.
I’m under 18, can I still enjoy yourDailyfunvideo?
Yes! You are free to watch Jukin videos as much as you like, however, you cannot upload videos or earn revenue unless you are at least 18 years old. A parent or guardian is acceptable.